Monday 30 June 2014

Italian Bags Purchase

Just back from an amazing trip to Italy and of course I did a bit of shopping in between my site seeing and what not! I picked up to Amazing Italian Designer bags and I love them! I picked up a fab Furla bag and a Tosca Blu bag.






Furla Melissa Green Large Tote Bag

The Furla bag is a lovely Green (I'd say more teal blue)  and is so summery. Its part of the S/S 2014 Range and It will go with nearly everything this summer from coral to pink I'm so happy with it. The inside is nice and big and has a lovely silk material instead. This bag is 100% Leather. I paid €99.00 for this bag. It was in Brown Thomas for €250.00. Although it's still on House of Fraser Website. 



The Tosca Blu, I was to sure about when I first saw it. The Italian guy in the shop was really pushing me to go for one of the Tosca Blu. Its 100% Italian designer and there was a few nice bags there in the end I bought it because it fitted on my shoulder nicely and it had 70% of the price. So in the end it cost €52.99. A nice black bag to have in my collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment