Monday 16 June 2014

NYX - Now in Ireland





























So I'm sure at this point you all know that NYX is in Ireland. Yes it launched here this month and you would be excused if you hadn't realised this because even though its been launched here, its not in many places of yet and some of the places it says it's in, it's not. So if your planning a drive to your nearest location maybe give them a quick call first. I listed below the stocklist. I decided last week to take a drive over to Neighbourhood Pharmacy, Santry.

NYX Blush Spice
NYX Butter Gloss Cherry Cheese Cake, Peaches and Cream and Chaos Chaos Jumbo Lip Pencil
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil Sapphire, NYX Wonder Pencil Medium and NYX Kohl Kajal Black Liner
 
I picked up a few lovely bits, haven't tried them all yet. I have used the Butter Glosses and Love the way they smell and feel going on the lip. They are a gloss so wont last all day but they do the job!
The NYX Wonder Pencil, I had heard great things about this wonder pencil I need to give it a good go and will let you know how I get on with it.
 
I've been using the Kohl Kajal Black Liner since I purchased it last Friday and its fab. It doesn't look black, black in the picture above but it is believe me BLACK!
 
I haven't used any of these NYX Products enough yet to do a proper review but what I have used I'm loving this affordable brand and would recommend them. Although not as affordable as if you where to buy them in America, Still pretty reasonable.
 
Here is a stocklist and also here's a link to the website as well.

Stockist list NYX cosmetics
MANGANS PHARMACY
SALLINS, KILDARE
MIHEALTH PHARMACY
PORTLAOIS
VALU PLUS MULLINGAR
MULLINGAR
KILMINCHY PHARMACY
PORTLAOISE
ADRIAN DUNNE PHARMACY
ASHBOURNE
MAGUIRE HAIR & BEAUTY
LONGFORD
CARE PHARMACY
SALTHILL, GALWAY
FOODYS PHARMACY
MARKET SQ  GALWAY
BRADLEYS PHARMACY
BLANCHARDSTOWN
NEIGHBOURHOOD PHARMACY
SANTRY
CLARE STREET PHARMACY
NENAGH
KILLENAULE PHARMACY
KILLENAULE , TIPP
BRADLEYS PHARMACY
MOUNTFIELD RD, OMAGH
BRADLEYS PHARMACY
SPRINGTOWN , DERRY
BRADLEYS  PHARMACY
YELLOW LANE, OMAGH
DONAGHYS PHARMACY
CASTLEDERG , TYRONE
MEDICARE PHARMACY
KINGSQUARE, BELFAST
MEDICARE PHARMACY
DOWNPATRCIK, DOWN
MEDICARE PHARMACY
STRABANE, TYRONE
MEDICARE PHARMACY
LIMAVADDY, DERRY
CH CHEMIST
TRALEE, KERRY
SHAWS DEPARTMENT STORE
ATHY
SHAWS DEPARTMENT STORE
DROGHEDA
RATHNEW PHARMACY
RATHNEW, WICKLOW
MICHEAL COLLINS
WICKLOW TOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment