Monday 23 June 2014

Sun Cream and After Sun

I'm of on Holidays this week YAY! First time in a good few years. I usual tan very well but I always use Sun Cream because like all girlies I don't want wrinkles. The weather here in Ireland has also been amazing the last week or so. I did some research to see what would suit me and my skin. I wanted a foundation that would have an SPF but also that wouldn't melt of my face in the heat. I was recommended Benefit Big Easy Liquid to Powder. Also I decided to purchase the Aldi Lacura Suncare and Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm. I've been using Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Body Butter Exotic Coconut for years.





My make up has SPF its Benefit Big Easy Liquid to powder which i think is amazing not a lot of foundations have that high SPF. 

BIGGER than BB! Why? Two reasons. First, big easy balances moisture & controls oil. Second, the cushiony liquid-to- powder formula melts in like a cream, yet finishes lightweight & velvety like a powder.


This multi-balancing complexion perfector gives light-to-medium natural coverage to even out skintone and conceal imperfections. Even better, it contains ingredients known to soothe & comfort the skin and help fight free radicals. One & done…big easy saves the day! Non-comedogenic. Oil-free. 




So I was trying to decide what sun cream to bring and in the end a friend said to me she bought Aldi Lacura Suncare Moisturising Sun Lotion every year for her kids and said she thought it was great and did the job. Also I read an online article on the Independent website and they said that according to consumer group Which?. Some of the best known brands in Ireland and The UK have failed in tests which have been conducted by the consumer watchdog. The sun creams are designed to protect against two types of ultraviolet radiation: UVA and UVB. Both types have been linked to skin cancer, although UVB is the main cause of sunburn and UVA has been linked to premature ageing of the skin.Sun creams should offer a UVA protection factor that is a third of their SPF value, according to European Union recommendations. Aldi Lacura Suncare Moisturising Sun Lotion was one of the few brands that passed both tests. So I went out and got a Factor 15 and Factor 30. 





I love anything coconut. I love the smile it reminds me of summer so when I go on holidays I have to get me some Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Body Butter Exotic Coconut. Oh its smiles define. It hydrates the skin up to 12 hour. The Ultra rich moisturiser leaves your skin feeling silky soft with an exotic coconut scent. In other words you smell like holidays :)


Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm moisturises lips for a full 8 hours with SPF20 lip protection balm. It has everything I need for holiday Protection. Plus you can get them in loads of different tints and flavours.


No comments:

Post a Comment