Thursday 26 June 2014

Catrice me up baby....

Catrice is not a brand I would go for first. But recently I have purchased a few items from them and have been pleasantly surprised. As anyone who knows me would know I'm addicted to lipsticks and so in the past the only things I've bought from Catrice has been Lipstick. Its very hard to get a lipstick wrong ha-ha So recently I bought a couple of lipsticks and some bronzer.
 
I was pleasantly surprised. I love the lipsticks, they are bright, Long lasting and glide onto your lip like you would like any good lipstick to do. I'm well impressed.

Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Colour

Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Colour 030 Orangina
030 Orangina
€4.49
Whispering sweet nothings: the Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Colour units colour and shine. Its particularly light gel-like texture offers long-lasting care and medium colour-dispersion to ensure silky, smooth lips with a gorgeous shine. Chapped lips are a thing of the past, the present is looking bright and beautiful!
 

Ultimate Colour

Ultimate Colour 050 Princess Peach
050 Princess Peach
€4.49
 COLOR COUNTS
Highly-pigmented, rich shades with perfect coverage and shine, plus a smooth, creamy and long-lasting texture: color at its most beautiful – that lasts for hours. Available for the first time: two matt nuances is coral-pink and orange-red. And: a beautiful pink-nude shade.

Sun Glow Shimmering Bronzing Powder

Sun Glow Shimmering Bronzing Powder 010 Shimmering Bronze
Sun Glow Shimmering Bronzing Powder 010 Shimmering Bronze
                                          
010 Shimmering Bronze
€5.49
SUN DANCE
The Bronzing Powder creates a perfect summer tan. The velvety soft pressed powder with fine shimmer pigments ensures a fresh and radiant complexion. With an amazing 3D embossment and two perfectly aligned bronzing colours that blend perfectly. That’s what summer looks like.
 
This Bronzer is amazing, I love that its not to dark but not to light either. Its a happy medium.
 

Multi Colour Blush

Multi Colour Blush 060 Strawberry Frappucino
060 Strawberry Frappucino
€4.49
FANTASTIC FOUR
A refreshed look with just a few strokes of the brush – with four perfectly aligned shades each to create soft, natural-looking accents. For the special radiance – not just on your cheeks.
 
This blush was a little to light for my liking although would be nice as a highlighter with another blush on top.
 

Defining Blush

Defining Blush 040 Think Pink
040 Think Pink
€3.99
 
Defining Blush 030 Love And Peach
030 Love And Peach
€3.99
 
CHEEK CHARM  
The ultra-fine, highly-pigmented powder blush with vitamin C and E spreads easily, sets fresh accents, emphasizes your cheekbones and models the contours of your face. Top marks for a perfect finish.
 
I'm so into Blushes its nearly as bad as my Addiction to Lipstick but not quiet ha-ha but these two blushes are great. They do the job. But I have had way better for less the price. That's not to say I don't like them. I do but eh.... there is a hell of a lot better out there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment