Saturday 12 March 2016

Trusting Bull (Savage Brothers MC #5) by Jordan Marie

Trusting Bull (Savage Brothers MC, #5)

Trusting Bull (Savage Brothers MC #5) by Jordan Marie
Release Date: 15/12/15


Skye 

The minute I saw him, I knew I was in trouble. Bull. 
What kind of man flirts with the doctor who lectures him on STD’s? 
And why am I attracted to a man like that? 
He wasn’t what I wanted, but he could be exactly what I need. 
Slowly I’m learning to trust him. 
It’s perfect, except for one small thing…. 
Someone wants me dead. 

Bull 

To say I lost my way is an understatement. 
Then I meet her. Skye. 
She’s smart, beautiful and way beyond my reach. 
It doesn’t matter, I’m keeping her. 
I know what I want and I go after it. 
Now someone is trying to take her away from me. 
I won’t let that happen. 
She’s mine and I’m not giving her up. 


Review:

4 Doc and Bull Stars on Goodreads Read from February 18 to 19, 2016

I had been waiting for Bull's Story for so long and It didn't disappoint! I was sucked in from the first Chapter. I loved the way Bull never gave up on Syke and for what he wanted. Yeah defiantly an entertaining read.

No comments:

Post a Comment