Friday 23 March 2012

Hello and welcome...

Well here goes nothing! For the last few months I have been thinking and wondering if I could start a blog and keep it going. I then realised there was only one way to find out and that was to take the plunge and go head first into it. So here I am my first post. YAY!! haha ok down to series business here. The one reason I want to start this blog was because i spend my weekends baking for my family and thank god I come from a big family where my baking is very much wanted and it also means I don't have to eat it all myself. Although my boyfriend Dave would if he could.  Also I thought it was a good way to share some tips I've picked up along the way.

Another passion of mine is reading. I work in a library and When its home time my bag is always full of the newest book to put in my list of to read shelf I have that's now probably three of four shelf's. I read everything and anything but my favourite would have to be young adult or even a little romance and maybe some supernatural. As you can tell I can't even make up my mind whats my favourite it so there you go.

I have many loves, food and books are just two of them so i'll start of with them.

When I got in from work today, I hought I was just fit for bed. However when i got in the door and felt that Friday feeling I decided to make Chocolate Chip Muffin Tops as I like to call them.I had my parents coming up for a cup of tea so I knew they would go down a treat.





They Turned out great and where ready just as my parents walked in the door.

My aim here is to post something once a week maybe twice if life allows. I hope you all enjoy my first ever post and if you do please pass it on to a friend.

Thanks for reading
Elle


2 comments: