Tuesday 29 May 2012

Colour Me Summer

Hello my lovelies, What a few weeks we've had in Ireland, its been Fantastic weather and people are looking a lot healthier and happier. Myself included, I've got a nice glow going on. The smell of BBQ's in the air and the sticky feeling and melting Ice Cream on your fingers. The smell of Sun Cream hangs in the air with the smell of cut grass, Yes Summer is my favourite season with Autumn coming a very near second.

While on my Lunch break on Saturday I sat outside with my salad and my book (I've just started "Fifty Shades Freed") I did a little people watching. All the Summer clothes are out in full swing and the colours are bright and in your face summer. Pinks, oranges and yellows. My Favourite I must say is Tangerine Orange Oh Lord its divine and so Summery makes you feel that holiday feeling!

I went and may a few purchases the last few weeks. A divine orange eye liner, from MUA and bargain at €1.25. I love that this eyeliner has a Sharpener on the lid its fab and so handy. I would use this eye liner with a black eye shadow and blind the two together giving a lovely Smokey orange look.



I also went and got the Revlon lip butter. I went and got the Tutti Frutti shade and once i used it a few times I went and got another few. They are divine and really feel lovely on your lips. The colour is nice and vibrant and lasts a good long time. Although I do reapply a few times a day as I drink a lot of water. Its tends to come of a little more then it usually would. I love this Lip Butter. This Revlon lip butter cost me around €8 in superdrug but I think the full price is €11.80. I think it really depends where you buy it. I would totally recommend this Lip butter LipStick.


And last but certainly not least The Barry M Lip Lacquers. They are FAB!






I bought the Party Pink Colour, The reason I went for a pink one was i was thinking I was buying to many orange and I needed to stray away, And I'm so glad i did The Party Pink was fab and I got so many complaints when I went out that night with it on.

 


I think next time I will get Mandarin  and Cherry Red ;)



Well enjoy The Sun while we have it ;)
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment